Monday, February 21, 2011

Motviaton Techniques from Fortunes 500 Companies

Fortune 500 motivation techniques

With so many motivational tools available, these tools really stood out to me because they are used by some of the biggest companies in the world. These companies know what it takes to get their employees motivated and keep them working. One technique they use is by making sure employees are balancing their personal and work life so that work doesn't dominate their entire life. Another big thing they do is that they reimburse a lot of employees who go to school and offer to pick up some of the tuition for employees who are going back to school. To me that would be a big incentive because with the costs of school going up each year it is nice to know that there are some ways to reduce the costs.

Other ways are they make pick up some of the employees living costs as an incentive for people who are performing really well. For example, they might give a discounted gym membership to employees who are really doing a great job. I think that this would be a big factor for me because if some of my personal living costs were covered by the company I work for I believe that would be a big incentive for me to want to work harder?



Do you agree with this article? What things motivate you to work harder?

-Brian Cullum team 7

No comments:

Post a Comment